Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wealth Experiments

I am pretty sure there are millions of "gauranteed" ways of making millions on the internet. I'm also pretty sure based on my contacts that most of these "gauranteed" millions don't come true. So that leaves us with an opportunity...the chance to examine closely how we create or receive or "get" or "make" substantial wealth in our lives.

There are a couple of ways to "get rich quick" namely:

  • Win The Lottery
  • Inheritance
  • Marry rich (not just a guy named Rich)

I suppose there are other quick ways but for most people these ways of building wealth aren't very realistic and I am not optimistic that any of these will happen in my life (I'm happily married to a non-millionaire, I don't play the lottery much, and I'm not in line for a major inheritance).

So anyway I decided to start some experiments in the area of wealth creation. I don't necessarily have a need for being wealthy, but perhaps others will find a path they might not have considered within these pages. So, as it is my first post, I'll leave you with this:

In the coming months I will explore several different experiments for accumulating wealth. I am not particularly comfortable with the borderline unethical money making schemes, so I'll try to avoid those. Instead, anything from investments to new or improved website ideas, and even using the law of attraction may come into play. Join me :)

0 comments: