Sunday, May 20, 2007

Experiment #1

Ok so here goes. What if we run a little experiment and directly relate it to wealth building...

I'm not into get rich quick things, although I was at one time briefly. So how about we start with one website blog? The idea will be to reap the benefits of advertising revenue as the traffic and interest in the blog increases. Now, not being a web-marketing guru, this really IS an experiment.

But here's the thing...I might not be a blog or web genius, but I feel confident enough that something I love and have passion for will be shared by thousands and maybe millions of people the world over. So, onward!

In this post I will basically describe and outline the plan:

1. Create a basic mission statement:

"To create a content rich website blog that will attract quality related advertisements that will bring a steady flow of revenue.

2. Choose an area of focus:

I am choosing to focus on the Florida-Gulf-Coast. It is an area that I am very passionate about and I will be motivated to update this blogsite regularly.

3. Create advertisment opportunities:

To do this I will need quality content, a strong traffic presence, and the specific codes and programming to make this functional on whatever platform I choose (e.g. blogger, wordpress, or other ).

I will be posting results and progress routinely. This will be called Experiment #1. Stay tuned!

0 comments: