Monday, June 11, 2007

Information On Affiliate Wealth

Honesty I am "on the fence" with the promotion of affiliate programs. But truth be told it is one of the easiest ways to get started and make money routinely on the internet. I could write for hours about it but why do that?

I won't do it. Why not? Simple, because so many others have already. I almost hate to promote this because of how he promotes his information but it's true that the RichJerk has created a phenomenal business and it only gets stronger and stronger. The information is well organized and it really does give you step by step instructions on setting up your affiliate marketing system the right way. Although I don't spend a lot of time with affiliate sales, the little I do pays big benefits, in a relatively passive income way..

Here's the other thing...it's not new, but not old either. His information is timeless because updates happen all the time and I just go online and upgrade to the latest material. The forum is terrific with a ton of successful people interacting and sharing their ideas.

If you have any interest in making money with affiliate programs or sales, this would be a fantastic start for a very reasonable fee. Let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.